Join us to celebrate authentic vision and identity at PEET DULLAERT. Connect generations and reflect on the world through responsibly made fashion collections and various tribute stories.
Immerse in modern cuts tailored for today's posture, comfort, and body movement.
Since its foundation in 2012, PEET DULLAERT caters to a global audience online and through select stores across the globe.
Position: Head of Sales & Marketing (Full-Time dedication)
Location: London, United Kingdom
What are we looking for?
- Successful track record in sales and marketing roles within the fashion industry
- Minimum of 2 years of global wholesale relation management
- Experience in digital communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong management capability
- An inquisitive, challenging, and collaborative approach
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational & planning skills
In addition we appreciate:
- Experience in CRM and data analysis
- Ability to set up and manage marketing campaigns, projects, and budgets
- You’ll be working directly with the CEO to develop the marketing, CRM and creative communication strategy for the PEET DULLAERT company.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing the company's overall sales strategy and communications for Wholesale and Direct To Consumer.
- Creating and implementing the global media planning for the brand, deliver an ROI-oriented marketing plan, driving sales, traffic, and awareness for the PEET DULLAERT company.
- Working with the design, product and press teams to be able to assure a streamlined and creative approach.
- Responsible for the events planning and calendar for the brand. Create annual events that drive engagement, sales and brand awareness
- Create frequent feedback reports on brand performance, engagement data, customer behaviour, along with industry analysis. Using this analysis to advise the business on opportunities to grow responsibly.
What do we offer?
A flexible and creative work environment. We strongly believe in an artistic approach, personal development and mobility.
Remuneration: negotiable and can be discussed at the interview.
The application process stages:
1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our team will reach out to you within 1 week to set up an in-person interview or video-meeting for an introduction.
2nd Stage – Interview with our CEO, to take place in London, United Kingdom.
3nd Stage – After your interview our team will reach out with a decision within 1 week
Your motivation and CV can be send via email to: email@example.com
Please note the position in the subject line of your email.
Internship requests can be send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate to receive a motivation email, CV, and a portfolio with your application.